How do I print?
From your phone, tablet, or computer, you can go to print.wabash.edu. Note that it is not possible to customize your print job via the web print interface. By default, everything will be printed in black and white and double sided. This will log you in and walk you through the steps to print:
- Select “Web Print” from the box to the left
- Select “Submit a Job”
- Select a printer and click “Print Options.”
- Printers are in alphabetical order. 1st Floor/References printers are near the Front Desk. The ETC printers are in the ETC lab towards the back of the first floor.
- Click “Upload Documents”
- Click “Upload from computer” or drag and drop the file into this box
- Click “Upload & Complete”
From library computers, choose print, then select the appropriate printer and make any customized choices you wish, such as single sided, color, staple, eco staple, or hole punch. Lilly 1st floor copier, Lilly Reference (Color or Black and White) copier are near the Front Desk. The Ed Tech printer is in the educational technology center towards the back of the first floor.
Students receive a set amount of printing allowance each semester. This is not controlled by the library but many students use printers in the library. To add funds, go to the Bookstore to purchase in increments of $5. For more information, contact the Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org
Also, the library is home to the Educational Technology Center, which handles large format printing, for things such as academic posters. For more information, see https://www.wabash.edu/technology/educational